Royal Berkshire Fire Authority
1. Fire Authority and Committee Meetings
Use the following links to download the latest information
Dates of forthcoming Fire Authority meetings
Wednesday 26 June 2013 at 6.30pm
Bracknell Forest Council, Council Chamber, Easthampstead House, Town Square, Bracknell RG12 1AQ
Use the following links to find various documents, policy, minutes of meetings, results, accounting documents and projects.
1. Manuals and Minutes
Select the following link(s) to view RBFRS Manuals, Training, Circulars and Reports.
2. Human Resource documents
3. Integrated Risk Management Plan
Select the following link(s) to find out about our Integrated Risk Management Plan (IRMP), and view the currently available
plans, documents and reports.
4. Performance and Accounting
Select the following link(s) to view our Corporate Plans, BVPI, Statement of Accounts, Audit Commission Reports and Best
3. Membership / Appointments / Champions / Register of Interests
Use the following links to download the latest Committee Membership documents (including Membership of Committees /
Appointments to Outside Bodies / Champions / Members’ Details / Register of Interests).
Strategic Commitments approved by the Fire Authority [published 10.12.2008]
- Minimise loss of life, injury and damage from fire, road traffic collisions and other hazards.
- Improve public and business safety and reduce risk, through targeted education and enforcement of fire safety legislation.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and efficiencies, ensuring consultation and partnership working.
- Be an employer of choice, offering equality of opportunity and development to all.
- Provide resilient emergency response through risk management and planning.
- Conduct activities in an environmentally sustainable way.
Use the following links to get in contact with us.