All Royal Berkshire Fire Authority and Committee meetings will resume physical meetings from 30 June with the annual Royal Berkshire Fire Authority meeting which will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at Winnersh Triangle, Reading from 6:30pm.
The meetings are open for the press and public to attend, however, please be aware that the numbers will be limited due to Government and Public Health England guidance. A recording of the Fire Authority meeting will be made available on rbfrs YouTube channel and anyone can follow the meeting through the live tweets on @RBFRSOfficial.
For members of the press and public that will be attending the meeting, a risk assessment has been made to ensure the health and safety and control measures will be met in line with Government guidance. When entering the building, please observe the following control measures:
- You will be asked to scan the NHS Test and Trace barcode or provide your name and contact information for test and trace when accessing the building.
- Toilets are only available on the Ground Floor. Please use these when accessing the building if required.
- Please use hand sanitiser when entering the building.
- Please wear face coverings in public areas at all times, unless you are exempt.
- Social distancing must be observed in line with Government guidelines.
- Proceed directly to the meeting room and once in the meeting room follow the one-way system.
- Public seated at the rear should exit first.
- There will be a limited number of hard copies of the agenda pack. Please access RBFRS website for online copies.
- Officers will direct you to seats upon arrival.
- Please avoid moving around the meeting room during the meeting. Stay in your allocated seat for the duration unless you are a registered public speaker.
- Please do not mingle, and leave the building and its vicinity promptly.