This package is tailored to organisations that want to help champion and celebrate the dedication shown by members of Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service staff, volunteers and partners.
As well as having the opportunity to demonstrate their public support before, during and after the event, organisations subscribing to the Partner package will have the opportunity to send a group of their staff behind the scenes at one of our fire stations to take part in firefighter based activities.
Included in the Partner package is:
- A Fire Station Experience Day for up to eight people. During the day, there will be the opportunity to take part in a firefighter drill session, take a guided tour of the local fire station and much more.
- The opportunity to sponsor one of our Awards, subject to availability. One representative will then be able to present the award to your chosen category, alongside a representative from RBFRS.
- Up to six invitations to attend the Awards Ceremony.
- The opportunity to be interviewed as part of the Awards Ceremony video that will be shared on RBFRS’ website and social media channels.
- The opportunity to exhibit at the event and engage with all attendees. The company’s pull up banners and leaflets can be displayed at the venue.
- Your organisation’s logo will be included in the Awards Ceremony brochure, along with a 100-word write-up on your Company.
- Your organisation’s logo will be to be used in presentation slides that will be shown across the venue on the event.
- We will post on social media to thank your organisation for your involvement, both before and after the event. We have a total reach of around 24,000 followers on our social media channels.
- Your organisation’s name will be included in the post event press release that is shared with local media across Royal Berkshire and published on our website. Our website receives an average of almost 50,000 visits per month.
The cost for this package is £5,000 + VAT.
If you would like to become a Partner or would like to find out more please contact our Business Support Team, who would be happy to assist you. You can also reach them by phone on 01189 384606.