At 7:16am on Friday, 3 November, we received reports of an incident on Gardner Road in Maidenhead.
A Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service crew from Maidenhead Fire Station was sent to the scene alongside an Officer.
Upon arrival, crews discovered a gas leak in a property. Firefighters equipped with breathing apparatus used a thermal imaging camera and gas monitor to determine that the vapour did not pose an immediate danger.
Firefighters were at the scene for approximately one hour and 17 minutes.