Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service (RBFRS) has a number of Community Rooms that are available for the public to use, within its buildings across the county.
Community Rooms are available for the public to book, in line with the safety measures outlined below. Community rooms are available at the following locations:
- Hungerford Fire Station – Church Street Hungerford RG17 0JG (maximum capacity of 10 people).
- Crowthorne Fire Station – High Street Crowthorne RG45 7AH (maximum capacity of 15 people).
- Newbury Fire Station, Hawthorn Road, RG14 1LD (maximum capacity of 22 people).
- Newsham Court – Service HQ Pincents Kiln Calcot RG31 7SD (various rooms, please contact 0118945288 for further information).
- Wokingham Fire Station – Easthampstead Road RG40 2EH (maximum capacity of 12 people).
- Theale Community Fire Station – Wigmore Lane, Theale, RG7 5HH (maximum capacity of 20 people).
- All rooms are provided with; TV screen monitors and Wi-Fi access. Information for connection passwords to Wi-Fi can be found within the room.
- Please ensure that an adequate number of first aiders are available where required. The room will have access to a first aid box.
All attendees are also advised to follow the below measures:
- There are different booking capacity limits for each room, please ensure these are observed.
- Hand sanitiser is available within the entrance of the site and within the meeting room. Please use the sanitisers as you enter the site.
- You will find within all meeting rooms, anti-bacterial wipes and sprays are provided for use. We ask that when the room is finished, that all tables, sides and coffee areas be wiped and cleaned before leaving the site.
- Please ensure that you leave the room tidy and should leave the room how it was found.
- Please ensure that all rubbish is placed in rubbish bins provided.
- To book a community room,
- Please complete and submit the Booking Form to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a copy of your organisation’s risk assessment and public liability insurance. Please note that bookings cannot be accepted without these documents.
- Our Reception Team will respond to your booking request within 5 working days, and a confirmation of booking will be sent via email with instructions to access the site with local parking instructions.
- On the morning of the booking, please contact reception on 0118 9452888 from 8.30am onwards to receive your pin code to access the site. This will give you access to the site and community room.
- The meeting organiser or lead member of the meeting should bring proof of identity, as this may be asked at any time from our staff.
- Please note the community meeting rooms are for use by all community groups, bookings will be restricted to once or twice per week and for a maximum period of 3 months.
- Please contact 0118 9452888 should you need further assistance.