Guidance for Owners and Responsible Persons of multi-storey, multi-occupancy residential buildings
If, as the responsible person or the Fire Risk Assessor, you have an emergency fire safety concern out of hours (between 5pm – 9am Monday to Friday and anytime at the weekend) please call: 0118 945 2888.
- Key Government guidance and legislation
- Grenfell Tower Inquiry recommendations
- Available Government funding
- Key fire safety points
- Choosing a fire risk assessor
- Fire Safety Guidance Poster
Further information on your responsibilities as the owner, landlord or managing agent of purpose-built blocks of flats can be found on the Fire England website and the Health and Safety Executive website.