Skip to content

Fire in Windsor

At 1:50am on Thursday, 26 January, we received reports of smoke at a shopping centre on Peascod Street, Windsor.

Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service crews from Caversham Road, Wokingham Road and Whitley Wood fire stations were sent to the scene.

Upon arrival, the crews found an electrical appliance had overheated. They isolated the electricity supply to the appliance and shop.

Crews were on the scene for approximately 39 minutes.

Incident Type
Commercial property fire

Peascod Street, Windsor, England, United Kingdom