Skip to content

Property fire in Reading

At 4:40pm on Friday, 9 December, we received reports of a property fire on St George’s Road, Reading.

Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service crews from Caversham Road, Whitley Wood, and Theale fire stations were sent to the scene.

Upon arrival, crews found an electrical fire affecting the first-floor bedroom.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire using a hose reel and were on the scene for approximately one hour and 33 minutes.

Incident Type
Domestic property fire

Saint George's Road, Reading, England, United Kingdom