At 6:20am on Friday, 22 April, we received reports of a fire at a property on Belgrave Road, Slough.
Two Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service crews from Slough Fire Station and one crew from Langley Fire Station were sent to the scene.
Upon arrival, crews confirmed a fire in the tumble dryer on the ground floor kitchen of the property.
Crews extinguished the fire using a hose reel and used a large fan post-fire to clear the remaining smoke.
Crews also provided Immediate Emergency Care and treated two people for smoke inhalation on scene, before placing them into the care of South Central Ambulance Service.
Crews were on the scene for approximately 35 minutes.