Skip to content

Chimney fire in Woodley

At 10:11pm on Saturday, 21 January, we received reports of a fire at domestic property on Butts Hill Road, Woodley.

A Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service crew from Wokingham Road Fire Station was sent to the scene.

Upon arrival, the crew found a fire affecting the chimney of the property.

Firefighters extinguished the fire using a chimney kit and were on the scene for approximately 49 minutes.

Information about Chimney Fire Safety advice is available on our website

Incident Type
Domestic property fire

Butts Hill Road, Reading, England, United Kingdom