At 5:03am on Thursday, 2 November, we received a call to reports of a property fire on Cromwell Place in Newbury.
Two crews from Newbury Fire Station and one from Theale Community Fire Station were sent to the scene, alongside an Officer.
Upon arrival, firefighters found a fire on the first floor of the property. Four firefighters in breathing apparatus used two hose reels to extinguish the fire. Four rabbits were rescued by firefighters and taken to an emergency vet. Crews were on the scene for just under two hours.