At 3:07am on Tuesday, 6 December, we received reports of a fire at a domestic property on Westmorland Drive, Bracknell.
Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service crews from Ascot, Crowthorne, and Bracknell fire stations were sent to the scene, alongside one RBFRS Officer.
Upon arrival, crews found a fire affecting a tumble dryer in a ground-floor conservatory.
Four firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire using two hose reels.
Crews were initially on the scene for approximately two hours and 14 minutes but returned later to check for hot spots and ensure the scene was safe.