Skip to content

Flat fire in Langley

At 5:38am on Tuesday, 10 January, we received reports of a domestic fire on Vicarage Way in Colnbrook.

Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service Crews from Slough and Langley fire stations were sent to the scene.

Upon arrival, crews discovered that a bag had been smouldering on a hob, causing a flat to partially fill with smoke. Firefighters removed the bag and ventilated the flat before handing the property back to the homeowner.

Crews were on the scene for approximately 40 minutes.

Incident Type
Fire in a flat

257, Vicarage Way, Slough, England, SL3 0RJ, United Kingdom