Skip to content

Fire in Bracknell

At 6:41pm on Wednesday, 15 May, we received reports of a fire on Purbrook Court in Bracknell.

Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service crews from Wokingham, Ascot and Bracknell fire stations were sent to the scene.

Upon arrival, crews discovered a small kitchen fire caused by a tumble dryer. Firefighters equipped with breathing apparatus used a carbon dioxide extinguisher to put the fire out before ventilating the property with a fan.

Crews were at the scene for approximately 37 minutes.

Incident Type
Kitchen fire

Purbrook Court, Bracknell, England, RG12 0XN, United Kingdom