Our firefighters have been busy over the weekend, attending a number of fires in or around the home.
Slough firefighters attended a kitchen fire at Rochfords Gardens in Slough on Saturday, 3 February at around 11.40am. The fire was in the extractor, so two firefighters in breathing apparatus used a hose reel to extinguish the fire. They were on the scene for around 30 minutes.
Crowthorne firefighters attended a shed fire on Branksome Hill Road in Sandhurst alongside colleagues from Surrey Fire and Rescue Service on Sunday, 4 February at around 1.50pm. The crews used a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire and were on the scene for around 30 minutes.
Firefighters from Pangbourne and Dee Road Fire Station attended a small electrical fire on Hartslock Court in Pangbourne on Sunday, 4 February at around 7pm. The fire was out when the fire crews arrived, but they did fit smoke alarms in the property.
These incidents provide a timely reminder to take care when at home. Take a look at some of the simple steps that you can take to help keep you and your loved ones safe: www.rbfrs.co.uk/your-safety/safety-at-home/.