Are you a resident?
To qualify for this free Safe and Well visit, you must answer yes to at least one of the following:
- Aged 60 and over;
- Have limited mobility;
- Be an oxygen user;
- Have a sensory need (hearing and/ or sight);
- Have a hoarded home;
- Confined to the bed;
- Have a learning disability;
- Be living with a mental illness;
- Have Dementia;
- Use Dialysis.
We will also consider you for a free Safe and Well Visit if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Have a drug or alcohol dependency;
- Have emollient creams applied to your skin;
- Have mental health needs;
- Are a smoker;
- Are living alone;
- Have no smoke detection or have had a previous fire.
If you answer yes to any of the above and would like to request a visit, please complete the form below or contact us on:
Freephone 0800 587 6679 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or use the answerphone available outside of these times
Post to Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service
FREEPOST – RTLB – REXS – JBXZ
If you don’t qualify for a free Safe and Well visit then please visit our safety information on our website to find advice. Alternatively, contact your local fire station for home fire safety advice or email SafeandWell@rbfrs.co.uk for advice.