Council Tax Consultation 2020-21
This survey closed at 10am on Monday, 3 February 2020.
Royal Berkshire Fire Authority (RBFA) is consulting you on our funding through Council Tax for the next financial year.
We think Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service provides excellent value to the residents of Berkshire. The average Band D household pays just over £66 per year. Therefore, we think a small increase of £1.32 per year remains excellent value for money. You can read more about our budget in a letter from Councillor Colin Dudley, Chairman of Royal Berkshire Fire Authority.
Our commitments to you
1. We will provide education and advice on how to prevent fires and other emergencies.
2. We will ensure a swift and appropriate response when called to emergencies.
3. We will provide advice, consultation and enforcement in relation to fire safety standards in buildings.
4. We will seek opportunities to contribute to a broader safety, health and wellbeing agenda, whilst delivering our core functions.
5. We will ensure that RBFRS provides good value for money.
6. We will work with Central Government and key stakeholders in the interests of the people of Royal Berkshire.
Have your say
The survey closed at 10am on Monday, 3 February 2020. Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond.
Further information can be found in our Corporate Plan and Integrated Risk Management Plan 2019 -2023, which was approved by the Fire Authority in November 2018.
If you have any questions, or wish to submit comments, please email email@example.com.