There are now just a few days left to take part in the consultation on Royal Berkshire Fire Authority’s (RBFA) draft Corporate Plan and Community Risk Management Plan (CRMP) for the next four years. You can take the online survey here.
RBFA has set out how it intends to meet its goals to create safer and more resilient communities by preventing incidents, protecting homes and businesses and responding to emergencies.
The CRMP explains how all fire and rescue related risk in the community is evaluated and how resources are allocated to manage those risks. These risks include house fires, road traffic collisions and chemical spills, but they also include other less common hazards such as wide area flooding, terrorist attacks and building collapse.
Please have your say on this important document for Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service.
The public consultation on the plans will run until 5pm on 27 March 2023.
- Corporate Plan and Community Risk Management Plan (CRMP) 2023 – 2027
- Accessible version of the document
- EasyRead version of the document
- Large font version of the document
- Paper form of the survey
- Evidence base
- Promotional A4 poster
- Promotional A5 leaflet
You can take part in one of the following ways:
- Provide your feedback in our online survey
- Email: Consultations@rbfrs.co.uk
- Call us on 0118 945 2888
- Write to us at: Newsham Court, Pincents Kiln, Calcot, Reading, Berkshire, RG31 7SD
If anyone would like a hard copy or require assistance with accessing the information in an alternative format or language, please contact us using any of the methods above.
Thank you for your feedback.